Sunday 23 November 2014

Sample Haul

Hey beauties!


I've gotten a few samples sent to me this past week and I'll be sure to put them to test! I know it's frustrating when a product doesnt deliver its claims and samples are HARDLY given out here. 

Perfume samples are even commercialized! Why is it socially acceptable to sell 3 packs of perfume samples at $10 to the public? Samples should be free.

Also, most stores in Singapore practices the 'no returns' policy which makes consumers at the short end of the stick. When products turn out to be disappointing, consumers have no choice but to either keep using the products despite not liking, give to someone else or to thrash it. 

So as a consumer myself and understanding the woes of buyer's regret, i'll be sure to give my honest review. Stay tuned for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment