Thursday 28 August 2014

Tag Title: Get to Know Me TAG - 50 Questions



1. What are you wearing? Black pants from H&M, a royal blue chiffon sleeveless shirt, a black spaghetti-strap top underneath it, a black winter jacket with black feathers around the hood and black flats from Ruby. (P/S: Picture was taken last week.)

2. Ever been in love? Yes!

3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes? 

4. How tall are you? 1m59 

5. How much do you weigh? 45kg

6. Any tattoos? Nope!

7. Any piercings? Smiley Piercing, Belly, Tragus on right ear, 2 on right Ears, 3 on left ears, Nose and Tongue

8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)? Chair. CHUCK AND BLAIR from Gossip Girl!  

9. Favourite show? Friends, How I met your mother, Beauty and the Beast, Gossip Girl, 90210, The Vampire Diaries

10. Favourite bands? AX7, Maroon 5, Backstreet Boys, A1, Nsync (Ahh the nostalgia)

11. Something you miss? Traveling. The last time i traveled was only a few months back but im a little traveller junkie. I love travelling.

12. Favourite song? All of Lana Del Rey's

13. How old are you? 24 years young!

14. Zodiac sign? Aries! 

15. Quality you look for in a partner? True gentleman, funny, caring and loving

16: Favourite Quote?

17: Favourite actor? Ian Somerhalder. ;)

18: Favourite color? Mint Green, pastel pink, turquoise, purple, white, black and red.

19: Loud music or soft? Loud music blasting Lana Del Rey songs, for the win! 

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
On my bed and go on Tumblr. 

21: How long does it take you to shower? Between 15 to 30 minutes depending on the things i have to do in the shower. For example, washing my hair with shampoo, conditioner, hair mask will need 10 minutes more than regular non-shampoo day.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends on where i'll be going that day. For work, usually 20 minutes. Going out shopping, date, etc.. about 2 hours.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes. Ooohhh we have a badass right here. ;)

24: Turn on? Muscles and brains = physique and intelligence

25: Turn off? Arrogance, Stubborn, Being an inconvenience to others 

26: The reason I joined Youtube? I wanted to document my life and start up a beauty channel

27: Fears? Not settling down and not having kids. Legit i want to settle down right nowwww and have multiple Mini Me

28: Last thing that made you cry?  Some stupid reason i cant remember. I cry all the time. Even when watching soapy dramas. Im a big weeper. 

29: Last time you said you loved someone? This morning to my Boyfriend, Farid Arifin.

30: Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name? I wanted to make a beauty blog and talk about all things beauty. So i named it after me. Zia Rahman Beauty Talk.

31: Last book you read? Cant remember but it's by Jill Mansell.

32: The book you're currently reading? Staying at Daisy's by Jill Mansell.  Light-hearted and funny book. MUST READ ALL HER BOOKS. You'll love them.

33: Last show you watched? 2 Days 1 Night. A Korean Variety show. 

34: Last person you talked to? My sister, asking me to check the price of air tickets to Bangkok this December.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My cousin who asked if I'd like to buy her high heels.

36: Favourite food?
Asian food! Chinese, Indian, Malay.

37: Place you want to visit? London and New York

38: Last place you were? The smoking area at my workplace

39: Do you have a crush? Celebrity crush on Kendall Jenner, Miranda Kerr and Alena Shishkova count?

40: Last time you kissed someone? Sunday night - kissing my baby nephews. Little Mushroom and Little Nugget. Yes i give food names to my nephews.

41: Last time you were insulted? I dont know. I don't take notice of these things.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Strawberry and Chocolate.

43: What instruments do you play? None!

44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My watches, my chunky necklaces and my chunky earrings.

45: Last sport you played? Did a workout - followed the regime from some youtube video.

46: Last song you sang? Oh God. I was singing to some old school rock last night. I can't remember for the life of me the title of that song.

47: Favourite chat up line? "Are you Malay? Cos you make me Malay-lay." 
(Direct translation: Are you Malay? Cos you make my mouth water). Yes, im Malay. Malay is a race. Im Asian if any of you dont know.

48: Have you ever used it? NEVER! 

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? My sister last night. Drugstore shopping trip to Watsons since they were having a sale. (And i wanted to stock up on some stuff but the things i wanted to stock up were mostly regular priced items. I had to buy anyway because i was running low. What use was the sale? Yikes!)

50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone who reads my blog. Comment below if you did this tag

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete